- ISBN: 9780062104861 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062104861 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Harper Collins Publishers, 2012.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
It's just a normal day in pre-history, when suddenly Manny finds himself separated from his family by a huge, gaping hole in the earth! As the continent splits in two, Manny sets off to find the land bridge that will reunite him with his loved ones-but not without the help of his friends Diego and Sid. Together they sail the high seas in search of home, but before long they run into a rowdy group of pirates. Can the trio navigate the sea, escape the grips of the vicious pirates, and make it back to Manny's family before the gap gets too large?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Glacial epoch > Juvenile fiction.
Mammoths > Juvenile fiction.
Pirates > Juvenile fiction.