Noah's ark / by Susana Gay & Owen Gay.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Auburn Plaza||JBB GAY (Text)||840191002432909||Auburn Plaza - Children's Board Books||Checked out||07/20/2018|
|Mooresville PL - Mooresville||BOARD G (Text)||37323005422699||BOARDBOOKS||Available||-|
|Syracuse Turkey Creek Twp PL - Syracuse||E GAY BK PT (Text)||50577011081458||E BOARD BOOKS||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780824919917 (board book : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0824919912 (board book : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 15 cm
- Publisher: Nashville, Tennessee : WorthyKids-Ideals, 
Children will learn that God asked Noah to build a big boat; that it rained and rained for days; and that God saved Noah and the animals, then he placed a rainbow in the sky. They will learn to count the animals two by two and will discover the colors of the rainbow.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Noah (Biblical figure)
Noah's ark > Juvenile literature.
Deluge > Juvenile literature.
JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religion / Bible Stories / Old Testament.