A bill to amend the Tribal Law and Order Act of 2010 and the Indian law Enforcement Reform Act to provide for advancements in public safety services to Indian communities, and for other purposes : report (to accompany S. 2920).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-404 (Text)||2109-3243||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 41 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2017-0020-M.
"December 9, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Criminal justice, Administration of > United States.
Indians of North America > Legal status, laws, etc.
Law enforcement > United States.
Indians of North America > Government relations.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-404
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-404.