Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5143) to provide greater transparency and Congressional oversight of international insurance standards setting processes, and for other purposes; providing for proceedings during the period from December 9, 2016, through January 3, 2017; and providing for consideration of motions to suspend the rules : report (to accompany H. Res. 944).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-846 (Text)||00000106461981||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2017-0015-M.
"December 6, 2016."
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-846
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-846.