Providing for consideration of the Senate amendment to the bill (H.R. 2028) making appropriations for energy and water development and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2016, and for other purposes, and providing for consideration of the bill (S. 612) to designate the federal building and United States courthouse located at 1300 Victoria Street in Laredo, Texas, as the "George P. Kazen Federal Building and United States Courthouse" : report (to accompany H. Res. 949).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-849 (Text)||00000106461965||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
Shipping list no.: 2017-0015-M.
"December 7, 2016."
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-849
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-849.