To exclude power supply circuits, drivers, and devices designed to be connected to, and power, light-emitting diodes or organic light-emitting diodes providing illumination or ceiling fans using direct current motors from energy conservation standards for external power supplies : report (to accompany S. 226) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-78 (Text)||00000106440019||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 14 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Caption title.
"May 24, 2017."
Shipping list no.: 2017-0278-P.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||LED lamps > Power supply > United States.
Ceiling fans > Power supply > United States.
Energy conservation > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-78
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-78.