To authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to maintain or replace certain facilities and structures for commercial recreation services at Smith Gulch in Idaho, and for other purposes : report (to accompany S. 590) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-67 (Text)||00000106413081||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 5 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Caption title.
"May 16, 2017."
Shipping list no.: 2017-0267-P.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Buildings > Maintenance > Law and legislation > Idaho > Frank Church-River of No Return Wilderness.
Buildings > Repair and reconstruction > Law and legislation > Idaho > Frank Church-River of No Return Wilderness.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-67
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-67.