Amending Title 5, United States Code, to require that the Office of Personnel Management submit an annual report to Congress relating to the use of official time by federal employees : report (to accompany H.R. 1293) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-118 (Text)||00000106189947||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 10 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Caption title.
"May 18, 2017."
Shipping list no.: 2017-0262-P.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Government employee unions > Law and legislation > United States.
Employee-management relations in government > Law and legislation > United States.
Labor union members > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-118
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 117-118.