To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to establish a structure for visitor services on the Arlington Ridge tract, in the area of the U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial, and for other purposes : report (to accompany H.R. 1073) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-113 (Text)||00000106189954||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 4 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| "May 11, 2017."
Shipping list no.: 2017-0262-P.
|Source of Description Note:|| Caption title.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States Marine Memorial (Arlington, Va.)
Visitors' centers > Law and legislation > Virginia > Arlington.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-113
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-113.