Continuation of the national emergency with respect to the Central African Republic : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to the Central African Republic declared in Executive Order 13667 of May 12, 2014, is to continue in effect beyond May 12, 2017, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-39 (Text)||00000106414642||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
Shipping list no.: 2017-0260-P.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"May 11, 2017."
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- House document / 115th Congress, 1st session ; 115-39
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 115-39.