Office of Special Counsel Reauthorization Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 582 to reauthorize the Office of Special Counsel, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-74 (Text)||00000106413834||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 25 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
Shipping list no.: 2017-0270-P.
"May 18, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Office of Special Counsel > Appropriations and expenditures.
Whistle blowing > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-74
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-74.