Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 115) to amend title 18, United States Code, to provide additional aggravating factors for the imposition of the death penalty based on the status of the victim : report (to accompany H. Res. 323).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-126 (Text)||00000106432867||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 leaf ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 2017.
Shipping list no.: 2017-0264-P.
"May 16, 2017."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Intelligence service > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-126
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-126.