Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1039) to amend section 3606 of title 18, United States Code, to grant probation officers authority to arrest hostile third parties who obstruct or impede a probation officer in the performance of official duties : report (to accompany H. Res. 324).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-127 (Text)||00000106432966||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 2017.
Shipping list no.: 2017-0264-P.
"May 16, 2017."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Intelligence service > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-127
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-127.