Princeville, North Carolina, flood risk management integrated feasibility report and environmental assessment final report : communication from the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Civil Works, the Department of Defense, transmitting the Corps' Princeville, North Carolina, flood risk management integrated feasibility report and environmental assessment for September 2015 (revised April 2016), pursuant to 33 U.S.C. 549a; Public Law 91-611, Sec. 216; (84 Stat. 1830).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-23 (Text)||00000106414584||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xxxv, 818 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
|General Note:|| "[R]eferred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure."
"March 22, 2017."
Shipping list no.: 2017-0260-P.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- House document / 115th Congress, 1st session ; 115-23
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 115-23.