- ISBN: 9781684120086 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 168412008X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Portable Press , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| Kids can't resist sharing jokes (even you try to stop them), so they always need a fresh supply. We've stuffed the pages of this little book with the silliest jokes we could find. Old favorites, new favorites, and a few festering stinkers-all guaranteed to make kids laugh out loud. Here's a sampling: Q. Why was the skeleton afraid to cross the road? A. He had no guts. Q. What did the lips say to the eyes? A. Between you and me, something smells. Q. Why did all of the students eat their homework? A. The teacher said the questions were a piece of cake.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wit and humor, Juvenile.