Trackers / Nicholas Sansbury Smith.
- ISBN: 9781470807726 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1470807726 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (10hr., 30 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Blackstone Audio, Inc. , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
An act of terror ...Estes Park police chief Marcus Colton and tracker Sam 'Raven' Spears have never liked one another, but when a young girl goes missing in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colton hires Spears to help find her. Their search ends after a night of devastating horror. When word reaches Estes that the nation has been hit by a coordinated electromagnetic pulse attack, Colton and Spears are forced to work together again. But they quickly realize they aren't just tracking a killer-they are tracking a madman. As the United States descends into chaos, the hunters become the hunted. America wasn't ready ... Halfway across the country, Senator Charlize Montgomery pulls back her drapes to see the nation's capital has gone dark. Forced to set off on foot, she treks across a city that has woken to a new world, and as the night progresses, she learns the EMP attack was just the beginning ...
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series