The Trouble with Patience : A Novel [electronic resource] / Maggie Brendan.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781621886891 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1621886891 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 30 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Oasis Audio , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Rebecca Gallagher.
|Summary, etc.:|| After inheriting a dilapidated boarding house in 1866 Montana, young Patience Cavanaugh negotiates an arrangement with the rugged sheriff to make repairs-and gets more than she bargained for.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series