- ISBN: 9781469035574 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 146903557X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (360 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Gildan Audio , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Mitch Horowitz.
What do you want most out of life? If you can answer that question with complete integrity and clarity, you are at the starting point of greatness. In his classic guides Think and Grow Rich and The Law of Success, motivational pioneer Napoleon Hill taught that finding your Definite Chief Aim is the most decisive and important step you can take in life. In this compelling and eminently practical "master class," acclaimed historian and New Thought writer Mitch Horowitz takes you for a deep dive inside Napoleon Hill's key principle. Through concrete techniques and examples, Mitch shows you how to identify your true aim, refine and act on it, and overcome setbacks. Approved by the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Conduct of life.