- ISBN: 9781681121512 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1681121514 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: [United States]: NBM Publishing , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Witness the most controversial and famous true crime cases that shook the 20th century! These 240 pages retell the love affair that ended the life of prominent architect Stanford White, the New Orleans' Axe-Man and his gruesome killing spree, and the abduction (and resulting media circus) of aviator Charles Lindbergh's son-all collected in a handsome quarter-bound omnibus.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Serial murders > Louisiana > New Orleans > Comic books, strips, etc.
Homicide > New York (State) > New York > Comic books, strips, etc.
Kidnapping > New Jersey > Hopewell > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.