Silence of the lamb's wool / Betty Hechtman.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781541423398 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541423399 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 08 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Margret Strom.
Dessert chef Casey Feldstein is running a new retreat called "From Sheep to Shawl" at a resort on the atmospheric Monterey Peninsula. Participants will learn about sheep shearing, fixing up the fleece, and spinning and will eventually knit a lovely shawl. Nicole Welton has been hired to teach the fleece-to-fiber portion of the retreat. She's an expert spinner, and her small shop in Cadbury by the Sea houses a beautiful assortment of spinning wheels and drop spindles. But when the new teacher fails to show up for class and is found lying dead on the boardwalk, it leaves everyone's nerves frayed. Now Casey has to knit together clues faster than she can count stitches before someone else at the retreat gets dropped . . .
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Knitting > Fiction.
Search for related items by series