- ISBN: 9781401279233 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1401279236 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: DC Comics , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
There's a new vigilante on the streets of Gotham City, and she's got her own brand of violent justice. Enter Mother Panic! By day, Violet Paige is a celebutante with a bad attitude and a temper to match, whom no one suspects of having anything lying beneath the surface of her outrageous exploits. But Violet isn't just another bored heiress in the upper echelons of Gotham City's elite. Motivated by her traumatic youth, Violet seeks to exact vengeance on her privileged peers as the terrifying new vigilante known only as Mother Panic.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vigilantes > Comic books, strips, etc.
Revenge > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.