- ISBN: 9781681599953 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1681599953 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: BOOM! Studios , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| Now an ongoing series! As the Kongs spread through Skull Island and begin to inhabit the land on their own from the humans, they will face its true horrors. BOOM! is partnering with DeVito Artworks LLC to present this story, exclusively authorized and endorsed by the Cooper family as their official King Kong/Skull Island prequel and sequel origin story. Two fractured and combative civilizations are forced to band together as they venture onto Skull Island-their new home.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||King Kong (Fictitious character) > Comic books, strips, etc.
Islands > Comic books, strips, etc.
Gorilla > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.