- ISBN: 9781515999799 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1515999793 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (12hr., 04 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Todd McLaren.
Benjamin Carter Mason died last night. Maybe he threw himself off a bridge into Los Angeles Harbor, or maybe he burned to death in a house fire in San Pedro; it doesn't really matter. Today, Mason's starting a new life. He's back in boot camp, training for the only war left that matters a damn. For years, their spies have been coming to Earth, learning our weaknesses. Our governments knew, but they did nothing-the prospect was too awful, the costs too high-and now, the horrifying and utterly inhuman Cray are laying waste to our cities. The human race is a heartbeat away from extinction. That is, unless Mason, and the other men and women of Task Force OMBRA, can do anything about it. This is a time for heroes. For killers. For Grunts.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Extraterrestrial beings > Fiction.
Space warfare > Fiction.
Special forces (Military science) > Fiction.
Military missions > Fiction.
Soldiers > Fiction.