Extinction lost / Nicholas Sansbury Smith.
- ISBN: 9781538428627 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1538428628 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (1hr., 45 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Blackstone Audio, Inc. , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Bronson Pinchot.
Two days after the events of Extinction Aftermath, European Unified Command calls on Team Ghost for a top secret mission. The residents of a small Inuit fishing village in Greenland have gone missing and reports of Variants unaffected by Kryptonite have surfaced. Fatigued, injured, and unaware of the events back in the United States, Master Sergeant Joe Fitzpatrick leads Team Ghost into the remote and alien winter landscape to determine the fate of the missing villagers. But as the operation unfolds they discover a harrowing revelation that could impact the world war against the Variants, and the future of the human race.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject