- ISBN: 9781681685212 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1681685213 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (29hr., 44 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: HighBridge , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Tanya Eby.
A revelatory look into the life and work of Ernest Hemingway, considered in his time to be the greatest living American novelist and short-story writer, winner of the 1953 Pulitzer Prize for Fiction and the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1954. Mary Dearborn's new biography gives the richest and most nuanced portrait to date of this complex, enigmatically unique American artist, whose same uncontrollable demons that inspired and drove him throughout his life undid him at the end, and whose seven novels and six-short story collections informed-and are still informing-fiction writing generations after his death.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961
Authors, American > 20th century > Biography.