James Bond : Eidolon. Volume 2, issue 7-12 [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781524102753 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 152410275X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Dynamite Entertainment , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| James Bond is trapped in Los Angeles with a MI6 agent under fire and a foreign intelligence service trying to put them both in bags... and possibly more than one foreign intelligence service. And things may not be any safer in Britain, with bodies dropping and ghosts moving in the political mist...
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bond, James (Fictitious character) > Comic books, strips, etc.
Secret service > Great Britain > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.