Evil Ernie. Volume 1, issue 1-6 [electronic resource] / Jesse Snyder.
- ISBN: 9781606904145 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1606904140 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Dynamite Entertainment , 2013.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| Ernest Fairchild was a kind, gentle soul... until one day something snapped, leading him to launch the most notorious killing spree in American history! What led an ordinary boy to become a leather-clad angel of death? How does he wield such blasphemous power? And what is the sinister secret behind the foul-mouthed, smiley-face button that incites him to kill? The founding fiend of Chaos Comics is back, reinvented for a new generation!
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Criminals > Comic books, strips, etc.
Murder > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.