- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||YA F PUL (Text)||30032010699905||NEW YOUNG ADULT||In process||-|
- ISBN: 0375823468 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780375823466 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 326 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Rev. Knopf trade paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2002.
|General Note:|| Sequel to: The golden compass.
|Summary, etc.:|| As the boundaries between worlds begin to dissolve, Lyra and her daemon help Will Parry in his search for his father and for a powerful, magical knife.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series