- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||JF MYR (Text)||30032010698584||NEW JUVENILE||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9780062342065 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0062342061 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 313 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
|Summary, etc.:|| Three sisters in the town of Willow Hill participate in a fabled tradition of making three wishes and find out what they really want only after their wishes come true.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wishes > Juvenile fiction.
Sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Wishes > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Search for related items by series