No Hero Left Untreated Act : report (to accompany H.R. 1162) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-147 (Text)||2108-4059||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (7 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], 2017.
|General Note:|| "May 23, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on May 25, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magnetic brain stimulation > United States.
Post-traumatic stress disorder > Treatment.
Veterans > Suicidal behavior > Treatment.
Veterans > Mental health services > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-147
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-147.