Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1180) to amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to provide compensatory time for employees in the private sector; providing for proceedings during the period from May 5, 2017, through May 15, 2017; and for other purposes : report (to accompany H. Res. 299).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-106 (Text)||2108-3014||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (2 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 2017.
|General Note:|| "May 1, 2017."
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on May 2, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-106
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-106.