To amend the Indian Employment, Training and Related Services Demonstration Act of 1992 to facilitate the ability of Indian tribes to integrate the employment, training, and related services from diverse federal sources, and for other purposes : report (to accompany S. 91) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-26 (Text)||00000106415482||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 26 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], 2017.
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2017-0223-P.
"April 6 (legislative day, April 4), 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Indians of North America > Employment > Law and legislation.
Occupational training > Law and legislation > United States.
Federal aid to Indians > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-26
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-26.