Upon a Dark Night : Peter Diamond Mystery Series, Book 5 [electronic resource] / Peter Lovesey.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781515995708 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1515995704 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (12hr., 21 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Michael Healy.
|Summary, etc.:|| A young woman is dumped, injured, and unconscious, in a private hospital's parking lot. She is an amnesiac with no memory prior to her discovery by hospital personnel. Detective Inspector Peter Diamond of the Bath homicide squad is unwilling to become involved. He has other, more important cases to solve. A woman has plunged to her death from the roof of a local landmark while half the young people of Bath partied below, and an elderly farmer has shot himself. Are these apparent suicides what they seem, or are there sinister forces at work? And might the amnesiac woman hold the key to both cases?
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series