This matter of marriage / Debbie Macomber.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781488202940 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 148820294X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (10hr., 13 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Harlequin Enterprises, Limited , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Kate Rudd.
If I want to get married and have a family (and I do), it's time for a plan!! , from Hallie McCarthy's diary The alarm on Hallie's biological clock is buzzing away. She's hitting the big three-0 and there's no prospect of marriage, no man in sight. But Hallie's an organized, goal-setting kind of person. She gives herself a year to meet Mr. Knight in Shining Armor. But all her dates are disasters. (There's the cheapskate and the sex fiend and well, never mind.) Too bad she can't just fall for her good-looking neighbor, Steve Marris. He's definitely not her type. Anyway, Steve's busy trying to win back his ex-wife, Mary Lynn, who's busy getting married but not to Steve. Life would be so much simpler if he could fall for someone else. Like Hallie. They're friends, though and sometimes friends become lovers. Sometimes friends become more?.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Single women > Fiction.
Mate selection > Fiction.