- ISBN: 9781541422247 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541422244 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 28 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Danny Campbell.
In upstate New York, in the woods around Woodstock, Dutchman's Creek flows out of the Ashokan Reservoir. Steep-banked, fast moving, it offers the promise of fine fishing and of something more, a possibility too fantastic to be true. When Abe and Dan, two widowers who have found solace in each other's company and a shared passion for fishing, hear rumors of the Creek, and what might be found there, the remedy to both their losses, they dismiss it as just another fish story. Soon, though, the men find themselves drawn into a tale as deep and old as the Reservoir. It's a tale of dark pacts, of long-buried secrets, and of a mysterious figure known as Der Fisher: the Fisherman. It will bring Abe and Dan face to face with all that they have lost, and with the price, they must pay to regain it.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widowers > Fiction.
Hudson River Valley (N.Y. and N.J.) > Fiction.
Catskill Mountains (N.Y.) > Fiction.