Mother's day murder : a Lucy Stone mystery [electronic resource] / Leslie Meier.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781520068411 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1520068417 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 34 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Dreamscape Media, LLC , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Karen White.
Two of her four kids may be out of the nest, but Lucy Stone knows only too well that mothering is a lifetime commitment. At least that commitment means she gets to kick back and enjoy a fancy Mother's Day brunch-that is, before the festivities are interrupted by a nasty scene between two moms feuding over the popularity of their teenage daughters. Even after witnessing that scene though, Lucy never expected to see actual blood spilled. But when one of the moms is found dead at the tennis court, Lucy begins to unravel the mystery and comes face-to-face with a killer who has a thing or two to learn about motherly love.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stone, Lucy (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
High school students > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.