- ISBN: 9781515998075 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 151599807X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 05 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Aletha George, Cooper North.
|Summary, etc.:|| Kitten is quickly losing herself and her sanity under the hands of a man claiming to be her uncle. With her mind playing tricks on her and the emotional pain of being away from her guys, she isn't sure how much longer she can hold on. While the guys continue to wrestle with their sorrow and frustration, they find an unlikely accomplice that may be the key to helping them find their missing woman. The race is on to save the one person that means everything to them. Will they be there in time to save Kitten? If they get to her, will she still be the girl they remember and love? Join Kitten, Remy, and the rest of the team of changed wolves as they fight to save each other and themselves. With new faces and shocking revelations, it is bound to be a bumpy ride. Contains mature themes.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Werewolves > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Abduction > Fiction.
Torture > Fiction.