Heart of the land / Sarah Prineas.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781338159868 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1338159860 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (5hr., 04 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Scholastic , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Nicola Barber.
The four heroes of Erdas are fugitives on the run in this new chapter of the New York Times bestselling series!
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Erdas (Imaginary place) > Juvenile fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Juvenile fiction.
Good and evil > Juvenile fiction.
Shapeshifting > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Spirit animals. Fall of the beasts ; bk. 5
- Spirit animals. Fall of the beasts (Sound recording) ; bk. 5.