Berenstain Bears under the sea [electronic resource] / Mike Berenstain.
- ISBN: 9780062448279 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0062448277 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (10 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Harper Collins Publishers , 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Lance Rubin.
|Summary, etc.:|| The Berenstain Bears discover what is living beneath the briny blue waves. Come along as they discover new plants and animals and share a family adventure they'll never forget! There are so many sights to see under the sea!
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Berenstain Bears (Fictitious characters) > Juvenile fiction.
Bears > Juvenile fiction.
Marine animals > Juvenile fiction.