- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brookston Prairie Twp PL - Brookston||J 551.55 RAU (Text)||38209000884638||New Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781607539919 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781607539971 (ebook)
- ISBN: 9781681520841 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Amicus High Interest, Amicus Ink, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 31) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "This photo-illustrated book describes hurricanes, or as they are known in other parts of the world, cyclones and typhoons. Explains how hurricanes are formed, how they are predicted, what can be done to stay safe in areas prone to hurricanes"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| K to Grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hurricanes > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series