Desert secrets / Lisa Harris.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ligonier PL - Ligonier||LP mys. FIC H (Text)||73571200136531||Main Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410498922 (hardcover).
- Physical Description: 291 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning , 2017.
When aid worker Lexi Shannon is abducted at gunpoint in Mali, she quickly learns her kidnappers are really after her brother and the money he's stolen.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kidnapping > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print Christian mystery.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian mystery series.