Dr. Flop / written and illustrated by Raven Allen ; highlights and details by Shelley LA Davis.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dublin PL - Dublin||JE ALL (Text)||76892000011173||juvenile easy fiction||Available||-|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||JE ALLE (Text)||39231033314010||Indiana Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780989947299 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0989947297 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 19 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: Milton, IN : Kids At Heart Publishing, LLC, 
"Dr. Flop is ready to make some changes in his life. He is different from his friends in Crayo Town and decides to travel to somewhere new. He wants to find a place where he may fit in."--page  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Belonging (Social psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.