ASL tales, the princess and the pea / written by Alicita Rodríguez & Joseph Starr ; illustrated by Judy Hood ; created and performed in American Sign Language by Pinky Aiello.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||JE RODR (Text)||39231033281219||Children's Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780981813905 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 0981813909 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 26 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm + 1 DVD (sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: Portland, Oregon : ASL Tales, 2008.
ASL Tales are told in an artistic version of American Sign Language that includes mime and gesture.
By feeling a pea through twenty mattresses and twenty featherbeds, a girl proves she is a real princess.
DVD contents: American Sign Language with or without English captions or voice over; voice over language options include English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Thai, and Vietnamese. Also includes an audio only option (in English) with no signing.
Search for related items by subject
Picture books for children.
Children's literature > Deaf children.