The colors of us / Karen Katz.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||ON ORDER CHILDREN 1 (Text)||263651-1001||Children's New Materials Collection||On order||-|
- ISBN: 9780805081183 : PAP
- ISBN: 0805081186 : PAP
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 46 cm
- Edition: 1st big book ed.
- Publisher: New York : H. Holt, 2007.
- Copyright: ©1999
Reprint. Originally published: c1999.
Seven-year-old Lena and her mother observe the variations in the color of their friends' skin, viewed in terms of foods and things found in nature.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Oversize books > Specimens.
Racially mixed people > Fiction.