- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1406/2013404318-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1406/2013404318-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - Bookmobile||J HARR (Text)||39231033017993||Bookmobile Stacks--Children's Fiction Collection||Available||-|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||EC HARR (Text)||39231033190972||Children's New Materials Collection||Checked out||11/05/2019|
- Physical Description: 124 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Scholastic, Inc., 
Previously published as: The moonlit mystery.
Princess Lulu loves visiting the lion cubs that roam the plains of her kingdom. But when all of the lion cubs disappear, Lulu must spring into action. She and the other princesses have to discover what happened to the missing lions -- and fast!
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Princesses > Juvenile fiction.
Animal rescue > Juvenile fiction.
Lion > Juvenile fiction.
Princesses > Fiction.
Animal rescue > Fiction.