- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||F VERN (Text)||39231032662625||Young Adult Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781935955481 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1935955489 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781935955580 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1935955586 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 226 pages ; 18 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: El Paso, Texas : Cinco Puntos Press, 
While reluctantly agreeing to "babysit" his autistic older cousin during the last summer before high school, Johnny discovers a new friend in his cousin, as well as an appreciation for what really matters in a person.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cousins > Fiction.
Autism > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Cousins > Juvenile fiction.
Autism > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.