- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1011/2010414064-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1011/2010414064-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1011/2010414064-s.html - Sample text
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||F ADRI (Text)||39231032663763||Adult Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 353 pages ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Dell/Random House Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2009
"A Dell book."
As vampire warrior Andreas Reichen uses his former lover, Claire Roth, as a pawn in his deadly game of revenge against the vampire responsible for killing his Breed brethren, passion explodes between them once more.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vampires > Fiction.