- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||J STAN (Text)||39231032663185||Children's Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062047311 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0062047310 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 311 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollins, 
Sequel to: The cup and the crown.
"With tensions rising between the kingdoms of Westria and Austlind, Molly and Tobias accompany King Alaric to Cortova, where he hopes to form an alliance with the powerful King Gonzalo--an alliance that would be sealed by Alaric's marriage to Gonzalo's daughter, the beautiful princess Elizabetta"--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject