- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||JE741.6 DELE (Text)||39231032988350||Children's Non-Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781568462578 (alk. paper) :
- ISBN: 1568462573 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Creative Editions, 2013.
"Children's author and illustrator Etienne Delessert tells the story of Eglantine Besson, the woman who became his mother, and of the glass that came to represent their relationship"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Delessert, Étienne > Family > Juvenile literature.
Besson, Eglantine > Juvenile literature.