- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Carnegie PL of Steuben Co - Angola||YA FIC COX (Text)||33118000157783||Young Adult: Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062020642 (trade bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0062020641 (trade bdg.)
- Physical Description: 355 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Teen, 
- Copyright: ©2012
"When Charlotte is pushed in front of the F train, she wakes up as the newest member of the Dead Girls Detective Agency and learns that she must solve her own murder before she can pass to the Other Side"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mystery and detective stories.
Dead > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Dead > Juvenile fiction.
Murder > Juvenile fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Juvenile fiction.